With how unpredictable our Missouri weather is, hail damage on your automobile can be unavoidable. But one thing you can count on is Auto Beauty Specialists — we work fast and provide compressive hail damage repair services to remove dents caused by unfavorable weather.
When you choose us for auto body repair services in St. Louis, MO, your satisfaction is guaranteed! All of our work is under warranty for the life of the vehicle for as long as you own it. Get A Free Quote from us today!
Hail Damage Repair Process
We make vehicle repairs easy for our customers. Whether you are using your auto insurance company or not, we can help make the process as painless as possible! Follow these four simple steps:
Check Your Auto Insurance Policy
After a destructive hailstorm, contact your auto insurance provider to see if the damage repair is covered in your policy. We can work with your insurance company and handle all of the details.
Get Your Free Hail Damage Estimate
Optimal visibility is crucial when inspecting hail damage. We have the proper lighting tools that allow us to look at each body panel from different angles to see your vehicle’s dents. Have your vehicle inspected by our pros, contact our team for an accurate estimate today!
Choose Auto Beauty Specialists
You don’t have to be the middleman with your insurance company, simply tell your insurance provider that you are working with us and we’ll take it from there, giving you updates every step of the way! If you are not using your auto insurance, we can provide repairs that are affordable and transparent, so there are never any surprises!
Get Reliable, Quick Repairs
As a family-owned business, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide friendly and professional service while executing high-quality repairs you can rely on. We back our work, that is why it is under warranty for the life of the vehicle for as long as you own it. Our professional technicians are specialized in repairing hail damage and we work quickly to get you back on the road. From our technical repairs to our expert guidance, you can count on our team!
Dents are not only aesthetically unappealing but they can also decrease the resale value of your vehicle. Our expert technicians can remove dents and restore your vehicle to its pre-damaged condition. The type of dent repair and removal in St. Louis, MO, we perform will depend on factors such as the location and extent of the damage. We offer the following dent repair:
- Paintless Dent Removal (PDR)– when damage is minor and the paint is still intact, our expert technicians use tools to manipulate the metal and pop dents without having to remove the damaged part. This is a cost-effective dent repair method that returns your vehicle to its pre-damaged condition without affecting the factory paint.
- Traditional Dent Removal – when hail breaks through your vehicle’s paint and damages the body, our expert technicians remove the damaged part, pound the dent out, and place the repaired part back on the vehicle. We will then match your vehicle’s factory paint so there are no mismatched areas. This repair method is typically done when damage is too large for PDR.
Dents are not the only damage your vehicle might sustain during a hailstorm. Our additional high-quality repair services include:
- Auto Glass Repair – when your windshield or other auto glass is chipped or shattered in a storm, driving the vehicle is especially dangerous. We can repair or replace the damaged auto glass quickly so you can get back on the road safely.
- Scratch Repair – when a hailstorm results in scratches on your vehicle’s doors, hood, fender, or bumper, we can often make repairs without requiring a full new coat of paint, saving you time and money.
- Broken Trim Repair – when your vehicle’s trim panels are damaged, we can repair the broken trim pieces or replace them completely in no time.
If your vehicle has been struck by hail, have the professionals at Auto Beauty Specialists take care of everything! We’ll assess your vehicle and perform precise repairs that will restore your automobile to its pre-damaged condition. Contact us to schedule an appointment!
We work with all major insurance providers and are knowledgeable on their various guidelines — so we’ll be your liaison in the matter.