Auto Glass Replacement Services in St. Louis
Auto Beauty provides glass replacement services on all makes and models of cars. Our experienced team handles all auto glass including windshield, back glass, windows, quarter glass, etc. quickly and we can get you back on the road with a clear view and quiet cabin in no time!
Windshield Replacement Services
- Accurate Repair – Our auto glass technicians have experience and skill you can trust. We always hold our services to the highest quality standards and our work is guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Quick Turnaround – We understand that vehicle repair can be a major inconvenience, that’s why we ensure your auto glass is replaced as quickly as possible.
- Exceptional Customer Service – We are a family-owned company that treats you like one of our own and has your best interests in mind, always.
- Open Communication – We provide you with updates every step of the way and can be your liaison with the insurance company.
Types of Replacement Auto Glass
We can replace your broken auto glass with aftermarket or original equipment manufacturer (OEM) glass. If your repair is going through insurance, your policy determines which auto glass you receive. If you are paying out of pocket, you can select which replacement glass type you would like. We will work with your insurance company; however, we work FOR YOU. We pride ourselves on having our customers’ best interests in mind, that’s why we are more than happy to get you the solution you want, for example, if your insurance provider will only pay for an aftermarket auto glass replacement, you can pay the difference out of pocket for an OEM replacement.
Additional auto glass replacement services include:
- Window trim – We make repairs when possible; however, most of the time we replace window trim due to its fragility.
- Window motors – We can correct broken window motors.
- Match existing tinted glass – In most cases can match your existing window tint.
Why a Damaged Windshield is Dangerous
Auto glass plays many roles within your vehicle. Auto glass helps maintain your vehicle’s overall integrity by stabilizing and supporting the roof in the event of a rollover. The windshield also acts as a safety component for the driver and passengers by protecting the cabin from flying debris during accidents and while driving. In the event of an airbag deployment, the windshield works with the dashboard to stabilize and cushion it to deploy toward you and the other passengers. All of these factors contribute to the importance of keeping your automobile glass in perfect shape at all times.
Do Missouri Windshield Laws Require Me to Replace My Windshield?
Missouri law dictates:
- All vehicles manufactured after 1936 should have windshields coated with a safety glazing material that makes them shatter-proof. The glass should also be free of missing pieces, sharp edges, or any breakage.
- Star breaks (where cracks radiate from the point of impact) are prohibited, along with bull’s eye or half-moon chips that are within the driver’s line of sight or those within three inches of another broken area. If the bull’s eye or half-moon chip, regardless of its position, is bigger than two inches in diameter, a full cracked auto glass replacement is needed.
- Missouri laws disallow chips, cracks, or glass stains higher than four inches from the bottom of the windshield, or those within the driver’s view. Cracks at least three inches long and within the wiper’s reach are also not permitted.
Our auto glass technicians abide by all Missouri windshield laws and will ensure your windshield is installed correctly for the safety of you, your passengers, and other drivers.
Windshield Replacement St. Louis
Auto Beauty Specialists is St. Louis’ trusted shop offering a range of auto repair services over the last five decades. Every service we perform is held to our high-quality standards and you can count on our knowledge and skill when it comes to your auto glass. Contact us to speak to our team of professional windshield technicians today!
We work with all major insurance providers and are knowledgeable on their various guidelines — so we’ll be your liaison in the matter.