Expert St. Louis Fleet Collision Repair
Fleet vehicles, trucks, and vans are critical to your company’s operations, whether they transport products, people, or equipment. Having just one vehicle out of commission could negatively impact your bottom line.
Accidents are frustrating and inconvenient. The situation can quickly become stressful when a company vehicle sustains damage in a collision. Therefore, ensuring the fleet collision repair shop you choose is trustworthy and completes high-quality bodywork with a quick turnaround is essential.
At Auto Beauty Specialists, our technicians provide the best service and can return your vehicle to the road in no time! Request a free quote for fleet collision repair in St. Louis, MO, today.
We service a wide range of fleet vehicles, including cars, vans, and trucks, from local, governmental, and commercial organizations. Our 55+ years in business have allowed us to perform quality bodywork on numerous fleet vehicle makes and models.
We have experience working on fleet automobiles such as:
- Public utility trucks
- Law enforcement vehicles
- Rental cars
- Transportation service vehicles
- Delivery vehicles
- And many more!
Manufacturer-Certified Fleet Collision Repair in St. Louis
When your company’s bottom line is at stake, the fleet collision repair shop you choose must have specialized experience with your particular vehicle. Auto Beauty Specialists recently completed rigorous training and testing to become certified collision repair technicians for the following popular brands:
Don’t trust just anyone to perform the necessary fleet collision repairs. Our technicians get the job done right the first time, so your employees can return to the road quickly and safely. Why settle for anything less?
Our Insurance Process
We understand you have many duties as a business owner. When one of your vehicles requires fleet collision repair, you shouldn’t have to work with the insurance company too. Our expert team communicates with your insurance so you can focus on running a business.
Our fleet collision repair insurance process consists of the following steps:
- File a claim. Inform your insurance company as soon as a company vehicle sustains damage.
- We create an estimate. Bring your vehicle and claim number to our St. Louis fleet collision repair shop. We’ll inspect the damage and create an estimate in approximately 15-30 minutes.
- Inform your insurance company you’re working with us. Once you tell your insurance company you’re working with Auto Beauty Specialists, we’ll handle the rest. Our team will be your liaison throughout the process and keep you updated.
- We perform excellent fleet collision repair. While other companies may try to cut corners and save the insurance company money, we focus on safety and quality. We offer guaranteed work for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle. We’ll show you the repaired vehicle in our showroom. Then, pay the deductible if necessary, and you’re free to go!
Quick Fleet Collision
Our experienced and professional staff are experts in fleet collision repair and put the utmost care into the work we do for our customers. We take pride in our industry-leading customer satisfaction!
Auto Beauty Specialists provide fast vehicle repair service, whether or not it’s insurance-related. Our professionals will restore your car to its pre-accident condition — or better!
Get a Quote for Fleet Collision Repair in St. Louis, MO
At Auto Beauty Specialists, we understand the importance of quick and reliable fleet collision repair. As a trusted and respected auto repair shop in Olivette, we’ll complete our best work so you can continue to do yours. Contact us or stop by our facility today to get started with your St. Louis fleet collision repair!
Our Insurance Process
We work with all major insurance providers and are knowledgeable on their various guidelines — so we’ll be your liaison in the matter.